Table Skirts - Covers, Throws, & Custom Runners for Trade Show and Hospitality Industries
Table Skirts, Runners, Throws and Covers are Customizable Table Cloths. Vast Stock Inventory and Fast Custom Printing Options.July 1st, 2014
Table skirts for trade shows, tablecloths, and covers are customizable throws and runners for hospitality, expo or wedding use are offered at discount prices. Our company sells these products in two basic categories: trade show exhibit table covers and banquet tablecloths. What is the difference between the runners and covers in each category? In a single word: selection. Table cloths designed for trade shows are sized to fit the 4' to 8' tables commonly seen in large exhibit halls. These throws are sold in several colors including green, red, blue, black, and white and may include custom printing of logos, slogans, and other images. The black table skirts designed for banquet halls are available in the same rectangular sizes but include round styles, as well. These tablecloths are available in a larger variety of colors such as dusty rose, hunter green, burgundy, and gold as banquet halls often cater to weddings and other special events for which the customers desire coordinating linen colors. Wholesale table skirts, also known as table skirting and linens, are fabricated from fine quality fabrics to make every venue look spectacular! With many styles to choose from, you may have troubles deciding which is best for you. Customizable table throws enhance the beauty of banquet halls and the professionalism of trade show exhibits. We are the internet's home of quality tablecloths sold at unbelievably low prices!
Along with our new chair covers and sashes we are also pleased to announce for the summer wedding season a fresh new line of cloth napkins. We offer these napkins in white, ivory and black in both 17" and 20" sizes. These cloth napkins are sold in sets of 12. One thing to consider when purchasing white or ivory napkins is that many diners when wearing black skirts or trousers will request a black napkin so that the lint from the napkin will not make their attire look unsightly. We would recommend one 12 pack of black napkins for every four packs of white or ivory to accommodate your guests whom are dressed in black. Looking for more unique ideas and solutions? Then explore our table skirt blog for more industry solutions.What are the various styles of a table skirt?
- The table throw is sold in many styles. There is the plain, rectangular cover that may be three or four sided. This plain style may be a simple tablecloth that drapes a table from top to floor. Or, it may be a stretch cover that gives a table a sleek, modern look. Standard skirt-style covers are also included in this category. These pleated skirt sets attach to the sides of the tables and are often used with the shorter tablecloths, those that do not reach to the floor but drape just 12" from the tabletop. Convertible models and runners round out this category. Runners are narrower throws that are accent pieces that lay in the central area of a table. These are usually a different color than the tablecloth displayed beneath, making runners a way to draw attention to a particular area of the table. Convertible models are made to fit two table sizes. These throws sit nicely on the larger size table, with the cloth draping to the floor. When converted to fit a smaller table, the sides are folded and drawn in, giving the display a more polished look.
- The round tablecloths drape to the floor. These throws are sold in many colors and are sized to fit 10' or 11' round tables. These round tablecloths are plain, but may be dressed up with overlays. The overlays are available in organza and satin. When placed on the table, overlays add a touch of elegance to banquet halls and ballrooms.
- Tablecloths are also available with customization. These styles are printed with various messages that you provide our design department. Customization is usually used in just trade show venues, but may also be used in a banquet hall to display the name of the facility. As customization is a way to advertise a company or product, professional exhibitors find they are low cost marketing tools that get noticed everywhere they are exhibited.
- Several options are available for the creation of a custom tablecloth that will increase the exposure to a company name, logo, web address, or slogan. The simplest option is the one, two, or three color heat transferred table throw. Using this process, custom messages may be printed on a tablecloth or runner in order to draw extra attention to an exhibit. If you choose to print simple text, we offer 24 hour shipping on these items (when ordered by 1 p.m. EST.) For more elaborate images we need a little more processing time.
- This same heat transfer process is also used to process more elaborate designs. Standard printing colors are available. The imprints affixed through the heat transfer process are very durable and withstand many washings. The throws may be ironed, but from the reverse side.
- Dye-sublimation is the second option. This process allows for full-color imprinting on table throws and is perhaps the most effective method to use to customize a table cover. Special rules apply when ordering dye-sublimation that are viewable on each product page for which this process is an option. This process includes color-matching services so the end product will look just like your original graphic design!
Table throws and covers are simple items that make a huge difference in banquet halls, trade shows, job fairs, craft and art shows, and other venues. They allow for the covering of tables, which hides imperfections in the tabletop. Drapes also hide the legs of the table and give a room a more "put-together" look. If setting up a large room, the coverings should match or at least be of coordinating colors. For this reason, we offer bulk pricing on our table throws. Check out these low prices now!
While a trade show decorator provides a single color for the entire venue, individual exhibitors are not as happy with this conformity. Who wants to blend in with everyone else? Not the avid marketer. The smart marketing professional desires to draw maximum attention to his/her display. So, smart marketers do not rely on what a trade show decorator provides. The smart marketing professional brings his or her own table linens to the event. The different colors help to make passersby notice an exhibit. The addition of customization ensures that not only the colors are noticed, but the business name, logo, slogan, or other message as well! What a cost-effective way to get your products or services noticed at any event!
To satisfy the fire marshal, most of our table linens come with a certificate of fire-tolerance. This is important for commercial establishments to comply with fire regulations. In addition to fire-resistance, most of our tablecloths are also machine washable and dryable. This ensures that these discount tablecloths that are cheap to buy are also cheap to maintain. Each item may be ironed, when needed, although the 100% polyester throws are wrinkle-resistant.
Peruse our online catalog now to view the vast array of table skirt sets and table runners for sale at unbelievably low prices. From plain throws to custom covers our catalog is packed with the tablecloths you need most. Check out the huge variety of styles and sizes now and be sure to view our best sellers! Have questions? We're here to help. Simply call us at 1-800-572-2194 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 pm EST. Our call-center is staffed with knowledgeable representatives that are waiting to assist you in any way possible. Prefer not to talk on the phone? As an alternative to a telephone call, we provide a live chat service from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. While online, simple click the live chat icon to engage in an instant message conversation. Are you taking advantage of our 24/7 catalog availability? No problem. Just send us an Email with your questions. We respond as quickly as possible during our normal business hours. For helpful information about our offerings be sure to click on the company's white paper listings, available for viewing on the left sidebar. Peruse our catalog now. View the many shipping options available. Our fast shipping policy includes same day shipping for non-custom orders placed by 1 p.m. EST and 24 hour shipping for some custom orders! Just check each product page to find which shipping method is available with the items you wish to purchase. No matter what, we promise to ship your in-stock item out as quickly as possible so you are able to start enjoying the use of your purchase fast and that includes wedding table throws, custom table runners, dye sublimated printed logos, custom printed table covers and printed table cloths from Tableskirts2go.com!